Earlier Time – With a small extra support than the Sapphire, the Emerald is a trend-forward, all-around boot for riders who want lightweight comfort, mid-selection support and standout design. In 2006, the Emerald received some TLC in the tech department and now features the Speed Zone lacing procedure so you can independently regulate the upper and decrease part of the boot. For girls who really like to coordinate, the Emerald’s vine print pattern seems to be super tight with the Lexa binding and Troop board.
Vital Options of the Burton Emerald Snowboard Boots:
- Speed Zone Lacing Program for Genuine Zonal Lacing Command
- Customized Textile and Artificial Leather Shell
- 3D Molded Tongue
- 3-Part Minimize-and-Buff Outsole with EVA Cushioning
- NEW Imprint two Liner with PE Electricity Panels
Speed Zone Lacing Program for Genuine Zonal Lacing Command
Customized Textile and Artificial Leather Shell
3D Molded Tongue
3-Part Minimize-and-Buff Outsole with EVA Cushioning
NEW Imprint two Liner with PE Electricity Panels
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.