A midweight, breathable blend of woolly warmth, rider-particular aid, and cushioning.
Originally the Burton Social gathering Sock was just termed the Burton Sock. Then matters started to evolve with complex features like a rapid-drying, breathable, and tremendous insulating Merino Wool blend, rider-particular aid and cushioning, and no-irritation toe seam. Which is when staff riders like Shaun White and Jussi Oksanen uncovered out about the “Burton Sock” and turned the whole issue into a significant get together.
Vital Functions of the Burton Social gathering Socks:
- Varying Blends of Nylon, Acrylic, Merino Wool, and Spandex
- Medium-Density Cushioning Throughout Sock
- Elastic Arch and Ankle Aid
- Chafe-Totally free Hyperlink Toe Seam
- Stay Large Ease and comfort Band
Varying Blends of Nylon, Acrylic, Merino Wool, and Spandex
Medium-Density Cushioning Throughout Sock
Elastic Arch and Ankle Aid
Chafe-Totally free Hyperlink Toe Seam
Stay Large Ease and comfort Band
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.