invest in now
The Park Ruler Featuring our ProRize condition designed for massive-time landing stability and pop, this park destroying deck is identified as a group favourite – the Experience Kink snowboard. Built to face up to a lot of beatings, this rail ripping twin also attributes Ride’s strong Cleave Edge and impression absorbing 85A Slimewalls.
Essential Options of the Experience Kink Extensive Snowboard:
- Form : ProRize
- Stance : Centered
- Flex-O-Meter: five
- Slender Con
- ProRize Rocker
- 85A Slimewalls
- Basis Tuned Main
- Cleave Edge
- Biaxial Glass
- Fusion 1500 Base
- 2×4 Inserts
- Size (cm): 149W, 153W, 156W, 159W
- Successful Edge (cm): 118.3 (149W), 122.1 (153W), 124.7 (156W), one hundred twenty five.9 (159W)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 29.7 (149W), thirty.1 (153W), thirty.2 (156W), thirty.4 (159W)
- Waist Width (cm): 25.7 (149W), 25.9 (153W), 26.1 (156W), 26.3 (159W)
- Sidecut (m): 9.eighty five/eight.35/9.eighty five (149W), 10./eight.55/10. (153W), 10.fifteen/eight.65/10.fifteen (156W), 10.4/eight.9/10.4 (159W)
Form : ProRize
Stance : Centered
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.